Your Donation Matters
When you donate a gift to ALCA, you are making an investment in hope and in children, who are our future. Children with autism grow up to be adults with autism. And no two individuals are alike. Thanks to your generosity, so many kids will regain the possibility to enjoy their childhood; and parents who once previously felt hopeless will learn to open doors they never knew existed. Your gift supports not only our programs and services, but also our efforts to partner with community members and businesses. Join us or volunteer with the staff of ALCA at our events!
ALCA is generously supported in part by individuals and the following foundation, corporate and government funders through in kind gifts, grants, and monetary contributions.
- AptarGroup Charitable Foundation
- Combs Family Foundation
- Crystal Lake Dawnbreakers Rotary Club
- Grace A. Bersted Foundation
- Hitachi Foundation
- Illinois Project for Special Needs Children
- Kluth Family Foundation
- Maurice Cares Foundation
- The McHenry County Community Foundation
- Mental Health Resource League
- National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies (NAILBA)
- Newman’s Own Foundation
- Zurich NA